Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tid Bits

Sometimes I get questions as to how I am able blog during the day and keep up with my web site. Along with reading other blogs as well as reading the paper and 3 to 4 books a month. The truth is at work I have the place running like a well oiled machine. I am well organized (that helps a lot) my job is 95% on the computer. I have a smart phone so not only can I run 4 email addresses on it at the same time and with both computers running I can blog and still get my reports done. I am not sure why I am still looking for a new job because I am sure this would not be possible at another company. But if you know of any openings…I’m available



So all this brings me to a web site that I cam across the other day. It’s called B.E.S.T. Slave Training. http://www.bestslavetraining.com/Welcome.htm           B.E.S.T. stands for Behavior, Emotions, Self- Image, and Thoughts. It is not a manual for Doms and subs but it is their interpretation of owning your slave’s body, mind and spirit. I found it interesting and thought I would share with all of you.


I know I have mentioned it before on here but I wanted to remind you that I have a web site    http://submissivelover.webs.com/     It is a social networking site for Doms and subs. As I mentioned in Monday’s post that I met a couple of subs on there. It is not a dating site. I don’t match you up with people but it is a place where you can post your own blogs, put up your favorite pictures (real or not) or simply meet other people. It is completely free and the site won’t send you spam. My goal is to get enough members so maybe someday throw a party where we can all meet.

I also have to mention Deadliest Catch last night. They did a tibute to Phil Harris. It was beautiful. Very well done. Did any of you see it? There is 1 episode left then I will have nothing to watch on Tuesday night. And I wont bore you with my posts on the subject anymore. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment