Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Chatting

I love when I get an email where someone makes me the center of their stories. If you tap "read more" at the bottom of this post you can read it. It is a real turn on for me to receive such a story.

I joined Fetlife.com about a week ago. I didn’t think I would enjoy it but it has been fun and I have met some nice people. I had no idea there where so many kinksters that live near me. LOL I have never been to a fetish party and I was thinking I should go to one of the ones they advertise. I will need a kinky date so it will be all the more fun. So if you are a member come find me and become a friend. I am at nakedaytrader.


Before I go for today I just wanted to tell some of you how much I enjoy your adventures on your blogs. I do not always comment but I do read many of them. And I have to say that I miss Dom Tom’s and Baby Girl’s blogs and I can never seem to get enough of A Dauntless Journey. As far as Kara and Jessica goes…I am not lesbian but their stories of sex and love is so arousing to me. I love it…



As we entered the bedroom, Carrie had made all of the necessary preparations for her punishment. She was standing facing the corner, hands behind her back. She was wearing a night shirt and a pair of panties. Next to her was our special wooden paddle, similar to a Fraternity paddle, just no Greek letters. On the bed there was also a tube of KY jelly and a butt plug. "Alright young lady, march yourself over here." With that command, Carrie walked towards me. I was seated on a straight back chair. "You let every day stress get the best of you this week, and you had 5 temper tantrums. You will be punished for those infractions. I'm going to place you across my knee and give you a good sound spanking on your bare bottom. After which, you will receive 5 swats with the paddle for each infraction, a total of 25."


With that, I placed her across my knee, pulled up her shirt, took down here panties, and began to administer a firm no nonsense spanking with my hand for a solid 5 minutes or so. I paused, and said "stand up young lady". I picked up the paddle, tapped it against my hand, and told her she was getting 25 swats, she would count each one, and she would stay in position for the duration of her paddling. "Assume the position." Carrie, bent over, placing her hands on the seat of the chair. I tapped her bottom with the paddle, and drew back for her first swat.


"SMACK, "One, SMACK, "Two", etc. The paddling continued until she counted out 25 swats. After the paddling, I told Carrie that her punishment was over, and she would please me. I led her to the bed, removed her clothing and began to kiss and caress her all over her body, concentrating on her breasts and nipples, and lots of gentle stroking and kissing on her red hot bottom. "get on all Four's." As Carrie positioned herself with her bottom high in the air, I began to lick her pussy from behind, fingering her butt with the KY at the same time.


After a long time of this, I spread her bottom, and placed the butt plug deep in her bottom. Keeping her on all fours, I stood in front of her and instructed her to suck my cock. This went on for as few minutes until I got behind her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment