Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Charlie and the Fetish Factory

OK...I was looking on my daily AOL news board and right here in Fort Lauderdale this party will be happening. I was surprised it was advertised like this. Wouldn't it be great if all of you could come down for this. For most of you it would be a great vacation. It will be warm and sunny, stay on the beach and then walk over to a fetish party. How cool would that be? Anyway... I guess you all could dream about it as you try to fall sleep in sub-zero temperatures. KISSES....

It’s another weekend before Valentine’s Day, and even though you’re now years into adulthood, you’re still a newbie in the liaison department. You think not? Here’s a checklist: Have you ever approached a fem dom? Rubbed elbows with swing-style players? And fetishes — could you name 15? There’s a whole spectrum of them, not just the foot one. And there’s no experience quite like entering the world of kink for a night. The Valentine’s Day Fetish Ball at Sea Monster (2 S. New River Drive W., Fort Lauderdale) is a public play party — but for you first-timers, there’s the nonparticipatory sport: voyeurism. Meet the dress code: Fetish wear is strictly enforced. And, as always, the Fetish Factory upholds the rule: No sex in the club. Just spanking, flogging, leashing, etc., between two consenting adults. The festivities begin at 10 p.m. Prepurchase tickets for $15, or pay $20 at the door (cash only). Call 954-767-6200, or visit thefetishparty.com.


Sat., Feb. 12, 10 p.m., 2011


9 comments:

  1. Ah! Now you're just teasing us! Warm temps and a fetish party? Sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sounds like so much fun! Are you gonna go? I'm jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go if I can find someone willing to dress up and come with me.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man do I wish I could get a plane ticket down there for that. That would be an awesome night. :)

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, how I so wish I were in Florida right about now. Warm weather and a kinky party! Doesn't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun!! On a side note, could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me. I wrote out this LONG response to a comment you left on my blog and then realized I was sending it to "no-reply@blogger.com" ugh. Lol.

    Ariia_in_chains@yahoo.com

    THANKS!
    -ariia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would luv to be your date my pet, and we'd be sure to stay somewhere close along the beachfront so we could escape(even invite) for some fun and return. I'm looking for your outfit now! lol
    Mav

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Darlin', you know I'd be happy to join you and have you by my side for such a kinky evening of fun! :)

    DV

    ReplyDelete