Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sex Question

I was asked the other day, what is kinky to me? When I think of kinky I think bondage, swinging, role play, spankings, or the use of different objects (such as candle wax, ect) So when I was asked if giving a prostate massage while giving a hand job was kinky... I said no. He was taken back by that answer... I guess it could be considered kinky. I never really thought about it. My question would be this. Isn't that a dominate act? Or is it submissive if your Master tells you to do it?






1 comment:

  1. Prostate massage meaning putting your finger up his ass? I'd say that would qualify as kinky for most normal people, but you are SO kinky that a normal man's kinky seems normal to you! I sometimes have the smae question about Dominance and submission. If I kiss my lizard all over while she is tied up is that submissive, since I am simply doing something pleasurable for her? (Well, I guess it would be pleasurable for me too.) Your question goes to the very fundamental issue of whether Dominance in the service of others is really Dominance at all. Mosts Doms who blog want to please their women, of course, otherwise the relationship would be rather pointless and short lived. Is that, then, really some weird kind of submission?

    ReplyDelete