Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's Time For Us

I want you.
I can't get enough of you.
Let me touch you...

Lay back on the bed, I smile at you, watching you, seeing you filled with that same desire, that same urgent need, that consumes me too. Hours of flirting, hours of playful foreplay, brings us to this - you, in my bed, laid back, naked, watching me, waiting for me, wanting me to touch you, to tease you, to caress you, to fuck you.

I kiss you, hard, greedy, my lips caressing your lips, sliding, teasing, wet, as my tongue slips into your mouth, kissing you hungrily, wanting you, wanting, wanting, and wanting more...

Just seeing you like this, seeing what I do to you... your body moving against me, pushing, sliding, writhing sensually underneath me... you make me want you so much...

Is it time for us? Are you ready for us to move forward? Tell me you want me...Tell me how you want to fulfill all my fantasies... Just tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment