Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Last Day of Summer

Is it getting any colder for any of you yet? It is the last day of summer but here in South Florida it is still 95 degrees and will stay that way until November / December. There are lots of changes going on in my life and I hope they are all for the better. I will keep you all updated as life goes on for me. Next week my best friend and his wife are coming to visit...I am so excited. It has been at least 7 years since we saw eachother. I am sure it will be a trip with lots of happy emotions and fun.

Off topic...I am trying to leave comments on some of your blogs but for some reason blogspot wont allow me to leave them. It says my password is not valid. Although it does allow me to post on my own blog....Has anyone else had this problem? I find it quite annoying and I am not ignoring your comments, I just cant leave them for you. PLEASE HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment