Thursday, September 8, 2011

Want a Blowjob?

You need a blowjob. I know that....And I want to give you one right now. No need for you to make any effort whatsoever. You just sit back and open your thighs, and watch me as I crawl between your legs on my hands and knees, and slide my warm fingers around your erect cock... stroking you... smiling at you as you watch me... then leaning down... licking my lips... and sliding my tongue teasingly over and around the tip of your cock... but you wouldn't put up with the teasing... You'd grab a handful of my hair, and force me down... make me take your cock all the way into my mouth... feeling the delightful sensations as my mouth slides down over your erect penis... my lips sucking on you... my tongue caressing the length of your cock... god...

And you start to fuck my mouth... watching me... getting off on the view...my lips and tongue still licking and sucking your throbbing cock...

god...yes... Your getting close... You wouldn't be able to hold back... you start to cum... your cum suddenly spurting into my mouth... hard... again and again...

Lean back....relax. There is more of that to come.

3 comments:

  1. Yes please...I want that REALLY bad!!!
    Thank you for such a great description of what you would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on vacation but it's always nice to come back to a hot blow job. I hope you don't mind the feeling of cockhead on the back of your throat. Such a dirty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder, knowing how satisfying you are making this . . do you cumm from what you're doing? I have met more than one gal who say then get off when a cock is shoved down their throat . . its a submissive+physical stimulation I guess.
    Would enjoy knowing the answer if you see this.
    Mav

    ReplyDelete