Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Want You

I'm feeling rather hungry today. Greedy really. I've needed you all day.

And now here we are.

Alone.

What do I want from you?

Anything.

Everything.

I want to feel you, experience you, fuck you. I especially need you to make me cum. Come here and kiss me, passionately. Let me feel your body pressed up against mine. Let our heat warm our skin as we embrace each other. Slide your hands over me, feel me, want me. God, you feel so good under my touch. Your chest is tight to my breasts. I can feel your hardness through your pants as you grow erect for me. I need you so very much.

Lead me to the bed and lie me back against the pillows. Caress my body with your fingers. Find my pleasure. Let me feel your soft lips on my neck, licking at me, gently. Find the buttons to my blouse and release me from it. Groan softly as I stroke you through the fabric of your pants. I want to hear your arousal. Kiss me again, hard and sweet as your hands find my breasts. Seduce them, play with them, they are yours. God, yes. Find my nipples, pinch them softly and let me feel the sensations grow in my heat. Feel my back arch up to you as you take them into your mouth. Make me dance for you as you tease me.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, you have such a way with words! and oh how I would LUV to tease you publicly while we were at dinner with others around us, then the ride home in the convertible, perhaps pulling into a secluded area and taking you against the car just to use you for my pleasure. Yours might come later, maybe . .
    Mav

    ReplyDelete