Monday, June 27, 2011

Once

Once, you loved me.
I had felt the desire.
It burned hot against my skin.
It grew around me,
Engulfing me in flames of passion.

Once, no day passed in which I felt neglected.
You wanted me, desired me.
You yearned to feel my skin against your own.
You yearned to caress my breasts,
And run your hands along my body.

Once, you couldn't contain your hunger.
Your cock would grow hard at my scent,
And my body would become wet from yours.
Your mouth would find me,
Licking, tasting and craving me.

Once, our minds and hearts fulfilled our needs.
There were no others.
There wasn't a need for more than us.
There was only flesh and need,
Our bodies and breath mingled as we sought out pleasure.

Once, we found delight in bringing each other delight.
I would open my thighs for you,
And groan your name as you filled me.
We would move together,
Seeking the heat.

Once, we were lovers,
Filling our time with carnal needs and desires.
There was no if, only when.
There was no time,
Only each other.

Once, we found happiness in that.
I thought I was an everything,
Instead of a something.
That I may have been enough,
That I could have been.

1 comment: