Monday, May 16, 2011

A Kiss Part II

Your hands moving to my blouse
tugging it gently over my head
smiling at me again
and kissing me sensually
as my fingers unbutton your shirt
tugging it off your shoulders
our heat rising
looking at me
smiling back at me

Your hands unfastening my skirt
letting it fall to the floor
your hands sliding over my ass
following my curves
stroking it softly through my panties
pressing me to you
wanting to feel my body
pressed against yours

My hands sliding up over your bare chest
drifting over your warm skin
then moving down
exploring your body
still kissing you
softly
slowly
sensuously

My fingers unbuttoning your pants
tugging down the zipper
pulling them down your thighs
watching you step out of them,
my hand sliding over the bulge in your boxers
greedily touching you
tracing the length of your cock
feeling you hardening
as we embrace softly

1 comment:

  1. YES SHE IS BACK SHE MUST HAVE HAD A GREAT SHOWER OH HOW I WISH TO BE HER BAR OF SOAP..

    ReplyDelete