Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Weekend

Hope you had a nice Memorial Day Weekend and that you said Thank You to a veteran. I don't have a lot to talk about but had a few things to chat about with you. This Sunday I went to the Keys with someone special. It was real nice. Hung at the pool, went boating, then enjoyed a local band at the bar. I don't drink so I am sure it was quite interesting to see me with a couple of drinks in me.

My daughter finally got her braces off after 2 years. She was all smiles and flirty with some boy at the marina.

My son got to drive a real pirate ship. When we were in the Keys they have a pirate ship that goes out and we all had to work to get the sails up. (OMG that is hard work) And my baby boy got to drive it. It was a lot of fun. He hasn't stopped talking about it.

Then I was home...And started to put together a glass computer desk. I got it on clearance and thought it was a great deal until I had to put it together. It took me 4 hours. The worse part after figuring out how to put it together...I got to the last piece and realized the entire desk was put together backwards. I was so frustrated and after saying some choice words I took the desk apart and put it back together again. But during that time I was able to watch Dirty Dancing (my all time favorite movie in middle school... and still is) And then watched 4 episodes of Mickey Mouse Club House with my son. Poor guy, I was planning on making a nice dinner for him and I but it got so late he got a hotdog in the micowave and some goldfish crackers.

So that was my weekend, how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment