Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Kiss

our heartbeats moving faster
our bodies pressed together
your hands pulling me closer
needing me
wanting me

my tongue slipping gently into your mouth
exploring
tasting I smile at you, pulling you close to me
you know that I need you
my hands sliding around your back
holding you close to me
warm in my arms

smiling again
looking in your eyes
our gaze meeting
and kissing you softly
oh so sensually
my lips gently caressing yours
tasting you
oh so soft
our breath quickening
as my lips slide softly against yours

kissing you passionately
intimately

1 comment:

  1. Now just imagine this scenario with me behind you, hand on your throat pulling your face back and to the side, grinding against you . . my lust demanding your compliance. Mmmmm, and we haven't even put the groceries in the car yet! lol
    Miss ya doll
    Mav

    ReplyDelete