Monday, May 23, 2011

May Update

Good morning everyone... If your reading this then I guess the End of the World didn't happen and you all had a good weekend. LOL Although my prayers go out to those in MO who was hit by that massive tornado Sunday. I just want to give you a quick update on what's happening in my life. My kids last day of school is Wednesday and my son is graduating kindergarten tonight. I am so proud of him :) Tball has ended and dance classes are over for the year. The summer is sort of my break time. For the next couple of months I wont have to rush home from work to get homework done, dinner on the table, baths, and running kids around to their events. YEAH!!!

I did want to mention Katie once again to you all. She is the girl (and my daughter's friend who she dances with) who you all help vote for in the Burlesque online dance competition and won... Well this time she made it to So You Think You Can Dance. I believe she has made it through Hollywood week and will be on the show. The show starts this Thursday the 26th. So you must watch and vote for her again. Her name is Katelyn Draper. She's a Great dancer and just a sweet kid.

That's all for now folks... Happy Monday

4 comments:

  1. Omg, that's so exciting!! SYTYCD is one of my favorite shows ever! Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to watch out for her! ^_^

    Glad everything else is going well for you...enjoy your few months of break...^_^

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a dancer myself I LOVE SYTYCD. I'll definitely make sure she get's my vote.
    School for Me and Jess ended last week but if you're in K-12 they don't get out until mid-June here. My Dance School ends the 3rd week of June. That's when we put on our year end recital. I can't wait to see my little girls all up on the big stage. During July and August we do 1 week summer camps focusing on various topics so I'll be teaching there.
    Hope you have fun at your son's Graduation tonight :) Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our studio is really proud of her... Our recital was on Saturday. My 5 year old son did a hip hop dance and stole the show. lol My daugter was beautiful. I dont always get to see her ballet classes and she has really come so far in Pointe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the wonderful moments of your children, enjoy they go quickly.
    Have a wonderful summer relaxing.

    ReplyDelete