Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Need This

We're against the wall... your body pressed against mine... kissing you sensually... our lips sliding together, our tongues caressing... my thighs wrapped tightly around you, clinging onto you, keeping your cock deep inside me... You haven't cum yet, still holding back your orgasm, wanting more... and your so hard inside me, so erect... I'm trembling, kissing you greedily, my pussy so wet around your cock, my juices dripping down your penis, dribbling over your balls, running down the inside of my thighs... My orgasm still lingering, small aftershocks pulsing through my body... my pussy squeezing around your cock, sucking on it...

"I want you to cum..." I gasp, "I want you to cum for me..."

"Not yet..." you whisper, feeling your erection throbbing inside me at my request, knowing how easily you could succumb, "I want to fuck you from behind... I want you to... ohhh... want you to bend over the back of the couch for me..."

You slip slowly out from inside me, my wetness dripping from my pussy as you slide out, kissing me again softly... I look down your body, seeing your penis so erect, so hard... dripping wet from my juices... as you move back from me, I smile at you, sliding down your body, my hands running down your chest, your belly... kneeling down in front of you

I take your erect cock in my hand, stroking you, caressing you... you moan as you feel my fingers slipping easily up and down your length, still wet from me... I can feel your cock throbbing... I know your holding it back... and I smile up at you, opening my lips... and take your cock into my mouth...

You groan..." god that feels so fucking good." Your hands sliding through my hair... my lips are wrapped around your erect penis, sucking, lapping at your erection with my tongue... my hands sliding around your ass... pulling you deeper into my mouth... I know you want to cum but you refuse to let this end.... pulling me up to face you again... kissing me greedily... tasting yourself on my lips, my tongue... and you turn me around... and push me over the back of the couch...

"I need to fuck you so much..." you tug my skirt up around my waist, pulling the crotch of my panties to one side... and you cant wait any longer... "I need to be inside you..." I feel your swollen head skidding against the lips of my pussy... and you grip my hips... and thrust your cock... hard... deep into my wet swollen pussy... god... all the way inside me... Thrusting deeper and deeper into me... ohhhh god... You start to fuck me... god it feels so good... I'm dripping down your cock... pushing back against you... wanting you deeper... needing to be fucked... ohhh god...

You can't hold it back much longer... you grab my wrists... pulling them behind my back.... holding me there... ramming into me hard now... pounding your erect cock again and again into my dripping wet pussy... fucking me... ohhh god fucking me... your other hand slides up to my hair... taking a handful in your fist... pulling me back hard... leaning over me... thrusting your cock deeper into my pussy as I feel your breath on my neck... biting me... biting my neck as your cock rams into me from behind... again and again and again... and you pull my head back further... kissing me greedily... my lips sliding over yours as your tongue slides into my open mouth... fuck I'm so close... god I'm gasping with each thrust... trembling now... I can't take this... I'm gonna cum... and your cock is pounding into me hard... fucking me... and fucking me... god.... god that's it... and my body convulses... my juices splashing down your thrusting cock as you start to cum also.

1 comment:

  1. DAMN reina!!!
    You get me hard every time I read one of your stories. You sure know how to turn a man on.

    William

    ReplyDelete