Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some Thoughts

Some people cant take NO for an answer. My ex keeps calling and texting me asking me to go out with him. That he loves me and talks about how he misses the sex. The more he talks about it the more turned off I get. It is really hard to trust what he says and he seems to think it is me pushing him away and I am the one with the issues...the truth is, maybe he is right but all I want is honesty from him. I want a man who cares not only for me but for my kids and respects my family.

My biggest thing is Trust. I love being able to talk openly and feel a connection when talking to that someone special. I want to feel like I care all that happens to him and enjoy his life journey. The good and the bad.

I know I write about my sexual fantasies and as most of you know that most of my stories are based on truth but in reality if the chemistry isn't there and the connection isnt just right the fantasies will always be fantasies.

Have a wonderful day....

1 comment:

  1. I can relate and understand. I dont comment much to anything. but I do understand about the trust, love and commitment.

    ReplyDelete