Monday, November 28, 2011

Submitting

"Come here. "
You watch me walk toward you, my head down. Knowing it's how you like me to be, submissive, willing to do what you ask. I come to stand in front of you and you look me over. My body wants to give you a night of pleasure. You step forward a bit and breathe me in. It makes you internally groan at the anticipation of what you are about to do. You walk around behind me letting your fingers trail across my shoulder and neck. My breathing harder now. Your hands drifts over my shoulder and down my naked back, I moan softly... "Sit on the chair," You whisper in my ear. I comply eagerly and sit in the hard wooden chair next to where your standing. Still behind me, running your fingers through my hair then pull on it hard. "Do you want it, slut?" you inquire a bit menacingly, "Do you want to be my filthy whore?" "Yes Master," I whisper, "Let me be your whore, your slut, your dirty girl" I can feel the heat between my legs growing as I sit here.

You step back from me and reach into the drawer and pull out restraints. You put them on nice and tight. I feel them tighten if I try to move too much. I love feeling of being restrained, I love the feel of helplessness, the feeling of submission.

What will you do to me next? Maybe you will force me to give you head. To hold my head, as I am restrained, onto your hard throbbing cock....Maybe you will just play with every hole? Tease me with your mouth and fingers....Maybe you will give me a soapy sponge bath. The feel of the warm water being poured over me. Letting the water to only touch me... Perhaps, you will let another woman in and you tell her what you want to see her do to me?

Any of these situations turn you on?

1 comment: