Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family

I was going to write a sexy, raunchy story today but I have gotten some sad news and all the creativity ran out of me. My sister, who I don't get along real well with, is pregnant with her 2ed child. I had no idea but I gather she was pretty far along....she lost her baby yesterday. The doctors want her to go into labor naturally and deliver. If she doesn't then they will induce. So my sister is carrying around a dead baby and she is really torn up about it. I feel so bad for her. That must be a horrible feeling. We have our differences but no one should have to carry her dead child for week before the doctors take the baby out. What an emotional wreak that must make you.


I also just found out that my brother tried to kill himself last night. He picked up a gun but his girlfriend had hide the bullets. He has tried this before so she was proactive in doing this. I just talked to my brother the other day and he seemed like he was doing well. He was going to cater my son's birthday party and he seemed in good spirits. I know my brother has had mental issues in the past and it has been a hard road for him. I am not sure what I should do for him. Last time I did what ever he needed to help him recover but it seems after he got me to help him he just got angry with me or shut me out. And I know this is his way but it still hurts when he pushes me away. So I am not sure if I should call him or go visit him. I know my brother would not like that but how else do I show my support?

My parents are real upset about what has happen in the last 24 hours. I hope they will be ok and know that life is about challenges and we will get though them.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you and your family are going through a difficult time right now. I wish I had some good advice to give...But, I'll be praying for you guys, and I hope things get better soon...*hugs*

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second what Panda says and add that you should talk with your brother. It doesn't have to be about what happened. Just show him your there for support. Maybe just talking about regular issues will help take his mind off things.
    *Hugs*

    ~Jess XXOO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kara & Jessica--just talk to him. And don't carry too much guilt, there's only so much you can do. We are all responsible for our own behavior, but you can at least try to be a friend and let him know you are there for him if he ever needs you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your support. I called my brother last night but he didnt want to talk to anyone. He wouldn't even come to the phone. I will keep trying... thanks

    ReplyDelete