Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Pleasent Surprise

Its late… Master C isn’t coming over. So I decided to go bed. It doesn’t take long before I was asleep.

A short time later I woke up and looked at the clock. The time is 12:35 and I think I hear a noise downstairs. It must be the dog, so I close my eyes and quickly fall back to sleep. Before I knew it I felt the weight of another person lie down beside me. His hands run up my leg and over my ass. I can feel the nakedness of a man cradled up next to me. I know this feeling. I know who this is. I feel his breathe on the back of my neck. My eyes are still closed. His hardon is pushed up firm against my ass. I adjust myself so his cock would insert its self into my awaiting wet pussy.

My heart is pounding with excitement. His cock thrusting deep inside me. I can’t get enough of him. Harder and faster, it seemed to last forever and yet not long enough. He has made me cum several times before he cam himself. We lie there with me in Master C’s arms still shaking from the after effects of incredible and unpredictable sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment