Monday, February 1, 2010

My Bratty Ways Corrected

Saturday was great… The kids were away from the house until 5pm. So this was a perfect time for Master C to come over and spend the day. We decided we were going to take the dogs to the dog park for a while but before we did that Master C wanted to have a little fun. And of course I was all for that.
So he came over, we settled the dogs and we went straight to the bedroom. All I wanted to do was kiss him, hold him, and to play out his desires. But before we got started Master C reminded me that I was being bratty earlier on in the week and he was going to settle it. He sat on the edge of my bed and had me stand before him. “take off your shorts and panties” So I did. I was between his legs when he turned me to the side and bent me over his knee. SLAP! There was a short sting. SLAP! Ouch, that hurts. SLAP SLAP SLAP…I didn’t think his hand would be so painful. SLAP SLAP…This went on for a while longer. I am starting to squirm. When it was over my ass was red and it burned but I was dripping wet. So much pain but yet so much pleasure.
Thank you Sir for your correction of me and for the pleasure that I received before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment