Thursday, February 18, 2010

Switch

I was emailed by a man today who is normally a Dom. But he had an experience last week where he was a switch and allowed a woman to take over his pleasure. She tied him to a chair and tied is cock and balls tightly with rope. She dominated the entire session. He asked me if I would ever give up being submissive one night to dominate Master C.

That was an easy question for me to answer. I guess if I was only into this relationship for the sex then I could (if Master C allowed it) but because I am into this for the lifestyle then it would never work. A Sub can and will always be a submissive person. It would not work if one day I was telling Master what to do, then the next day I was completely submissive to him. Where is the respect? How do the rules work? Are there repercussions for my actions?

I would be lost. And being lost with Master C would be the breakdown of our relationship, I think. What do you think? Do you think a relationship can truly have a switch?

No comments:

Post a Comment