Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Follow Up Post

I know yesterday's post was a bit odd for me. I sometimes get thoughts in my head and have no other way to express them except to write them here. My posts don't always portray any real scenario. I got an email last night from a friend that sort of sums up how I was feeling and how I should have explained myself...

Quote from friend:

I can't explain it . . but the lust I feel for dominating a desirable slut needs to be 'quenched' from time to time. There might be days when you'd be given 'notice' that I need to see you . . and you would not question why, for those days you know the abstract part of the 'using you' might fit into the scenario you describe in your blog. Your pleasure will be from knowing that its you I call . . and not some stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment