Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Great Story

I got an email the other day from a man by the name of Master G. He has some really great stories as he balances 3 subs at the same time. So when his sub was being punished sexually he made her write to him about what happened. And to my surprise he sent it to me and I'm posting it here. ENJOY!

Sometimes I find the most peaceful time in my house is late at night when everyone's in bed. OK its not really late at night -- and not everyone is in bed but everyone is upstairs. I've had 3 beers -- by no means is this a drunk email -- but I'm feeling good right now. Figured it would be a good time to finish telling you about my experience the other day.

Well first of all I started out really nervous. I really, really thought that I wasn't going to hear from you for a while... cause you've given me the impression that if I fuck up really badly you're outta here -- and I figured that's what I did. So surprised to get your email. So i figured 1 of 2 things... either you were going to give me a beating or you were giong to just fuck me like nothing was wrong and then tell me your done.

Being bound to the chair and the blindfold didn't scare me - although I was somewhat nervous about not knowing what was going to happen. The duct tape scared me. I'm a mouth breather and once things got hot and heavy I really felt like I couldn't take in enough oxygen. I was certain I was going to hyperventilate several times and was definitely more focused on that than the beating my pussy was taking. But of course, as you were able to easily tell... my body reacts to situations differently than my mind. And once you take hold of my body - there's nothing I can do. And adding the bondage, the blindfold, the anxiety & the fear... it all makes for an incredibly intense experience.

And with the orgasms being fierce and ongoing -- there must be some incredible brain chemistry going on and I started to drift off into this place where I become totally unaware of anything else except what's happening to my body. And the sick thing is that it's not all pleasurable. You are relentless when you find the most super sensitive parts of my body that the touch is almost like torture. And any time i resist the power and control you have with just your words drives me crazy.

Then I guess there just comes a point where fighting what's happening is useless. I don't know exactly when that happened but I lost all the energy from my body and I just felt my mind drifting. That's when i started to get the feeling like I was just going to pass out. I had control of nothing. And every now and then you would snap me out of it... but i only wanted to drift. It was some incredible high. And I was having some of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced. So intense that the seemed to be so overwhelming... like I couldn't handle having another one. And of course this was the same time when I was being flooded with emotions. There was so much going on at once and so many different feeling flooding my body and mind -- and it was totally out of control. It was such a weird feeling of going in and out of reality.

Then it's over... and although my body was exhausted and I was lying on the floor -- I wasn't sleeping. I was adrift in thoughts although nothing really made any sense. And as much as I tried to find my way back to reality -- i didn't want to leave the place I was in. Once I found my way to semi-consciousness that's when the flood of emotions took hold again. And my first reaction was to flee...but I didn't have a total mind/body connection and I couldn't just get up and go. That was quite surprising.

I loved this story... I think this guy should start his own blog but he wont. :-(


2 comments:

  1. Tell Master G we would like more please.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful read!! I agree about him blogging.

    ~Jess~

    ReplyDelete