Friday, January 15, 2010

Age Old Question

I was asked by one of my followers if I believe in feminism. And the answer is, yes I do. I was raised to be a strong and independent woman, to make it on my own if I had to. And I have…I have struggled as most of us have but I think I can take care of myself and my 2 kids. But I also think something was lost. If you look back on history the crime rate was low, kids stayed out of big trouble, parents sent their kids to school knowing they will be safe and people were just happy in general. And I think this is because there was a mother at home taking care of the kids. Making sure their husbands were taken care of. There was no competition between the sexes as to who was head of household.

I think this is what I have with Master C… We do not live together but he is the man in charge if we are together or not. I feel comfort in that. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you... "there was no competition between the sexes ..."

    ReplyDelete