Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Lifestyle

I was asked if I get off on being disciplined and the more harsh the discipline is, it excites me even more… I was thinking about this and I have to say as I was growing up and in my 20’s I never thought I would be into the D/s lifestyle. In fact, if you would have asked me then I would say that it sounds like abuse and I would never subject myself to this. But about 4 or 5 years ago I started reading into the lifestyle and I have fantasized about it ever since.


I like the discipline from Master C. I know that he cares for me and has my best interest in mind. I am safe with him. I am comfortable. I adore how he treats me and I respect his rules. This lifestyle appeals to me. It puts less stress on me knowing I have someone there to help me when I need it and get mental support from him. And in return I have agreed to serve Master C with any desire he might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment