Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home

It is Tuesday January 19, 2010 and I am moved in to my new place. I can’t believe I am finally out of my housing situation. My body is aching and I feel like I want to sleep for the next month. I hadn’t been able to see Master C in quite some time so last night he did surprise me. He showed up at my door looking OH SO SEXY!! Up stairs we went, to my bedroom where he undressed me and himself and told me to get on my knees and suck him off. I love when his cock grows in my mouth. Then he told me to stand up and turn around and bend over my bed. And with some hair pulling and deep penetration he has me cumming in moments. It was raw, hot, heated sex that had my eyes rolling in my head.



I hope I am able to see Master C more now that I have moved to my own home. Stay tuned for more sexy details in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment