It seems that I get new followers to my blog almost every day. Some stay and read my daily posts and others simply come and go. But it never seems to fail that they all try to find out information about me that goes beyond what is told on my blog. The truth is… My blog is very much all about me. Even when I write a fantasy, I talk about how I am feeling that day or how I would react or what I wish might happen. Every thing I write has a purpose and shares my true feelings, thoughts, and passions.
But I will tell you 5 things most people don’t know about me (or maybe you do…who knows)
1. I am a very forgiving person… I almost always forgive, even the most insane acts if given enough time to heal.
2. Unless you know me personally, I am a very shy person. I have a lot of trouble looking people in the eyes, and will start to giggle if I get nervous.
3. I hate getting older…I like being the young one in the relationship. (Sorry younger guys who keep asking me out)
4. To the outside world…I am very normal / vanilla You would never know by the way I dress or act that I am into D/s
5. I have a very hard time saying no to anyone. I will do anything in my power to help you out or try to please you. I guess that is why I am a good submissive but it is not always a good thing.
So my blog really is an open book into my life. It tells you my loves, my passions, my fantasies…it will also show you how much my kids mean to me and gives you an idea of what my vanilla life is like. If I have left anything out or didn’t point out something, please let me know.
Lova ya all…