Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Power Ball

Powerball is up to $102,000,000 (boy that is a lot of zeros) I only mention this because one of my followers offered to give me a pretty big payout if he wins. I was like…hahaha ok. I hope he wins I really do and not just because I have a stake in it.



My question for you all today is… If you won the lottery would you give it to a friend knowing they would never be able to pay you back? Just do it out of the kindness of your heart?


Now that I am thinking about it…Do you think winning such a huge amount would make you friends or bring you enemies? Is money the route of all evil? I would love to take my chances…


3 comments:

  1. IF I won (and that's a huge if since I don't even play, lol) Yes I would totally give it to friends. Not in the form of cash but in the form of paying off their homes or getting their cars fixed or things that would make a difference in a world where we struggle to pay the bills.

    Though offering money can offend some people. Pride is a bitch.

    Since Christmas is right around the corner I'd cover it by claiming it was a Christmas gift and prewarn people by letting them know that I'd NEVER be able to top it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ariia...I would help friends out by taking care of there dept.
    Though if I won I would take the payout over 20 years. If you take it in full you lose almost %50 in takes. If you take the payout I thing it drops to %30 in taxes. I'm only 21 anyway so getting a nice big check for 20 years would be nice.
    I would also want to open some type of fashion business. Then I could get all the shoes I want! Of course I would make sure to get you about 10 new pairs :) Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Kara...I would gladly accept your shoes.

    And like you mentioned, I would take the 20 year payout too. Not only do you get more in the long run but if you happen to make a mistake in investing your money at least you know you have another paycheck coming.

    ReplyDelete