Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ravaged

His fingers splayed out across my breast while his body began to take what it needed from me. I felt his cock grow hard against my flesh. His lips moved down further, his tongue swirling over my skin. My own hands encouraged him, telling him to take all of me. His mouth sucked my nipples and I arched up to him. My body throbbed with a desire long forgotten.

His hands slid over my belly and down between my thighs which parted eagerly for a chance to be fulfilled. His fingers began a slow dance, teasing my senses. My hips pushed up to him with want. I didn't need the waltz, he didn't mean it anyway. He could save the seduction for someone else. I pushed his head down to ask him for more. I wanted the pleasure I knew he would give.

His lips told me the words I wanted to hear. I didn't care that he didn't mean them. I didn't care that I was being used. I needed to feel a touch, a hint of desire.

His mouth lingered on my neck, alternating between kisses and talk of his want. He caressed my body with his, his chest against mine, his thigh pressed between mine. The heat poured from him making it all that easier to surrender. I knew he felt me succumb to him and I felt his smile against my skin.

His mouth found me and gave me what I desired. His lips and tongue quickly brought me the feeling I so long missed. I gave myself over to the sensations. My body responded in kind and allowed me the pleasure I sought. I gave it all to him and he took it.



No comments:

Post a Comment