Monday, October 17, 2011

Book Review?

I was reading a blog...(Not sure of the name) that reviewed Damnation / submission type books. And I came across this one, Below... It caught my eye because it stars my name and because of its subject line. Dont get me wrong I am not into this kind of slavery but I think it would intrigue me to read and follow. Has anyone read this book? Maybe you can give me your review.

CARRIE’S STORY by Molly Weatherfield

PUB. INFO: Cleis Press, 2002
GENRE: Contemporary BDSM
NARRATION: First Person
GRADE: B

From Publisher: “I had been Jonathan’s slave for about a year when he told me he wanted to sell me at an auction. I wasn’t in any condition to respond when he told me this…”
So begins Carrie’s tale of uncompromising sexual adventure. Imagine the Story of O starring a Berkeley PhD in comparative lit (who moonlights as a bike messenger) with a penchant for irony, self-analysis, and anal sex. Set in San Francisco and the Napa Valley, Carrie’s Story takes the reader on a sexually explicit journey into a netherworld of slave auctions, training regimes, and human “ponies” preening for dressage competitions.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read it myself, but I've heard many good things about it, and have been meaning to pick it up myself...You'll have to let me know if you read it, if it's as good as everyone says ^_^

    ReplyDelete