Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Masturbating for You

My hands run over my body and I let out a soft sigh. I need to ease the ache between my thighs. I need to touch myself. I need to cum. The feeling overwhelms me and I can't do anything else until I'm sated.

I'm already naked. I shed my clothes to the bedroom floor and now lie on the bed. The ache deepens. My fingers slide down my neck. I shiver with anticipation. My nipples are already taught when my hands find them. I feel the ache intensify. I roll them between my finger tips and gasp as a pulse begins in my pussy. I squeeze my thighs together wanting so much to cum. My breasts are soft and full in my hands as I caress them. My chest heaves with anticipation. If only you were here to watch me.

I slip one hand down. I know what to do to ease the ache. I know how to satisfy myself. I know you know this and the thought of having you as a voyeur stokes the flames further. The decision now is to make it quick and hard or draw it out slowly. My fingers slide through the wetness pooling between my thighs. Slick juices coat my fingers and I spread it around my clit. I moan softly. Electric waves run through me as my fingers start to circle my clit. The room has disappeared. The outside world has disappeared. Desire, need, want is all I feel.

I let my thighs fall open and slip my fingers to my cunt. Heat envelopes them as I slide two inside. I wonder what you would think now. Would you want to join me or continue to watch. I groan. My hips rise and fall. I need more. My other hand trails down, taking the place on my clit. My pussy throbs with pleasure. I imagine you inside me, filling me. I slide another finger inside, greedily filling myself, thrusting them in and out to keep rhythm with my hips. I lift my leg, needing to push deep, feeling the velvet walls of my pussy squeezing tight around my fingers. My arousal surges. My legs tremble. I wonder if you can feel me. I wonder if you know I'm masturbating for you.

2 comments:

  1. you have a very vivid imagination, you naughty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why... Thank you Tom

    ReplyDelete