Thursday, October 20, 2011

Can You Write For Me?

So today it's your turn - tell me what you want to do to me, how you'd love to take me, to fuck me... tell me what excites you... tell me what we'd do together if I was with you now, naked on your bed, aroused, wet, fingering myself as I watch you, wanting you... I want you to make me cum for you... I want to imagine you here with me, want to feel your breath on my skin, feel your body brushing against mine... I want to taste you...

Tell me what you want from me... touch yourself first, I want you to touch yourself as you think of me... I want you to feel every thrust, every pulse... masturbate with me, right now... let me watch you... and once you're nice and hard, when your intensely aroused... I want you to start writing for me... be as disgracefully explicit as you like... touch yourself as you write... I want this to excite you as much as it excites me... and I want your words to make me cum... urgently... intensely... thinking of you...

How do you want to fuck me...? Do you want to use me? Or perhaps you want me to use you, to take you, to hold you down as I fuck you hard... tell me what you want... I need to know... I need you to make me cum...

and if writing this excites you... if you can't hold back any longer... then cum for me... I want you to cum for me... and I'll cum with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment