Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Dream

A while back I wrote a post of a dream I had. It was rather strange but some of you had good points of view of what is was trying to tell me. Well, last night I had a dream that was disturbing on so many levels. I am not the type of person who dreams very much or at least I don't remember them. This dream last most of the night, woke me up 6 or 7 times, and nothing strange happened in it. (you know what I mean? )

I was sitting at home (except I was living at my mothers house) the only other person there was my son who was 2. (he is 6 in real life) He was taking a nap on the couch when he died of a massive heart attack. I was very upset over this crying and holding him. The next day I went about my day, going to the grocery store and taking a walk, and people would ask me about Ryan and I would break down crying. I didn't tell anyone he died but it was like everyone knew. (This is weird) I was afraid to tell my parents that he past away. My daughter came home and saw me holding Ryan and telling him that I loved him, over and over. I told her what happened (then finally my alarm went off)

I never thought about a dream like I have thought about this one today. It was extremely upsetting to me. Any ideas as to what this could be about?

1 comment:

  1. Saw this only today, but it could be something triggered by all these cases of young children who are missing, etc. in the media. Knowing those stories most likely upset you, I'd guess it was connected. Who knows though . .

    ReplyDelete