Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Phone Sex

-Hello?
Hi, what are you doing?
--Um, working
Are you busy?
--Sort-of, but I have a few minutes to talk
I was sitting here thinking about you
--Oh yeah?
I was thinking about your cock
--Oh?
I was thinking that I’d love to feel it inside me right now.
Would you like that? Sliding your cock into my dripping pussy?
--Ohhhh yes
I’ve been sitting here rubbing my pussy thinking how I’d like to lick you and suck you until your hot cock was ready for me.
--Wait

--Ok, I shut the door
Are you hard for me?
--Yes
Take your hard cock out for me.
That’s it, feel me around you, feel how hot and wet my mouth is.
Do you like when I suck you?
--I love when you suck my cock.
Take it all the way in.
--Ohhh yes.
I’m licking my way down to your balls, I want to taste them, suck them. I want to devour your gorgeous cock. I want to suck your head.
God, my pussy is so wet.
--Put your fingers in, fuck yourself with them.
Oh yes
--Lick your fingers, taste yourself.
Mmmmmm
Is your cock ready? Do you want to fuck me?
--I want to fuck you hard.
Do it then, slam your cock into me.
That’s it, fuck me hard.
Fill up every inch of my pussy.
Make me cum.
Harder, I need to feel you deep.
--I am so close, I want to cum all over you.
My pussy is dripping, fuck me harder, grab my hips, pull me into you.
--I can’t hold back.
Do it, cum for me.
--Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That’s what I like.
--You are so bad.
I know.
Have a good rest of the day and I’ll see you tonight.
I’ll be waiting…

No comments:

Post a Comment