Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Night's Punishment


I lead Master C to the bedroom where I had all the items he had requested from me. I was going to be punished for talking back at him, being bratty, and I was 1 pound away from reaching my 10 pound goal so that got me an extra 100 smacks. I knew I would not be able to stay still for him so he tired my wrists and ankles and made me lay on the bed with a gag in my mouth. Master C is a big and powerful man and I knew this was going to hurt but I knew I had this coming for quite some time.

SLAP SLAP SLAP he started hitting my ass with his hand. It hurt but I actually did like it. The longer he slapped me with worse it felt then he picked up the cane. SHIT this hurts! He didn’t stop and he made me get to my knees so my ass was in the air. The tears were starting to form as he kept marking my ass. The cane broke twice on him (or shall I say me)

Then he stopped… rubbed my ass. He untied me then held me in his arms. “Do you hate me?” he asked. “No, I don’t hate you” He held me a bit longer then my pain turned to pleasure. We then had incredible sex for the next 2 hours. He is by far my best lover.

I know you are all thinking it…Yes my ass is very sore this morning and Yes I have bruises on my ass to prove it. Master C will be so pleased when he sees me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment