Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Master C and School Girl Cindy


OK…many of you have asked me for more detail about my night as a y kiss and he asked me how school day was. He had me sit on the bed and lied down next to me. “Sir I am nervous…I have never been with a man before”

“That’s not what I heard. I talked with some old boyfriends of yours”

“They're lying!”

(There is lots of foreplay and fun with a vibrator. Master C knows how to please me and I love to take him all in.)

“Well we will see about that” And Master C starts off slow, putting his hands under my skirt. Under my protest he undresses me with force. Kissing me and biting my nipples. The more I kicked the more angrier he got. He would turn me over and give me a few slaps on the bottom. Then he would try again. Each time he got more forceful. Then I got a big slap on the ass and he spread my legs and he forced his way inside. He fucked me until he released himself inside me.

(I loved this kind of role playing...please leave your comments below and tell me what you would like us to do next. This can turn out to be a lot of fun. )

No comments:

Post a Comment