Thursday, March 11, 2010

Deadliest Catch

Another tragedy for the Deadliest Catch family. This time it’s Jake Anderson on the Northwestern. His father went missing in Washington State. Jake also just lost his sister. A very sad and powerful episode. I hope Jake finds his father alive and well.



(March 10) -- A star of the Discovery Channel's hit reality series "Deadliest Catch" is appealing to the public for help in finding his father, who has been missing for two months.


"I just want to know what happened to my dad," Jake Anderson, a deckhand on the F/V Northwestern crab fishing boat, told AOL News. "I want to bring my father home. He wouldn't give up on us, and I'm not going to give up on him. I just don't know what to do. We need help, and I hope that someone out there will help give us some sort of closure."


Keith Anderson, a 63-year-old retired high school counselor from Anacortes, Wash., disappeared Jan. 6. Jake Anderson was on the Northwestern, crab fishing in the Bering Sea, but Keith's brother Chris saw him that day.

3 comments:

  1. yes, let me join you and c i will make you cum

    ReplyDelete
  2. To taste you, after you fuck master C is what i dream of. May i be your Sex S

    ReplyDelete