Wednesday, March 17, 2010

UPDATE

I know yesterdays post was not nice on my part. I had issues with Master C but I think we have worked it out. I hope so anyway. I am sure that my mouth will get me a punishment sometime soon. I will have to keep you all posted on that.


So for now I wish you all a HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY. Be careful with the green beer…I hear it will stain your teeth green. And for those who don’t normally drink beer, I once had a girl throw up on me twice after drinking it. It was soooo gross….This has been a public service announcement. LOL

Tomorrow is my birthday. And I'm not real happy about it but my family plans on havng dinner for me and my kids are all excited about it for some reason. So I will be a year older and hopfully a little wiser. Have a good day...be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment