Friday, March 19, 2010

Tid Bits

Not too much was going on this past week. So I am going to use this opportunity to share some of my thoughts and update you all on some things.

I would like to thank everyone for their Birthday wishes. You all are so nice to me. I truly do appreciate it. Last night I had dinner with my family and got some really nice gifts. It was great.


I hope that Ed (one of my followers) feels better. He got real sick with the flu and was sent to the hospital. He is doing much better now and is resting at home.


To Kevin, you are right I should have asked your permission before posting your story. But since you didn’t mind me sharing it I am going to keep it up and hope that you add to it.


Master C and I made up… So many of you seemed worried. We had a nice sexy evening Wednesday. I can’t stay mad at him for long. Especially the way he can get me to orgasm so easily.


Deadliest Catch new season begins April 13th @ 9:00 pm. I expect everyone will be watching the new season so I can blog about it. As you all know I am a huge fan of that show.

HELP SHOUT OUT
So lets see…. I am still looking for a “real” job. If you know anyone who can help in South Florida let me know. Or if anyone has a part time stay at home job that I may be able to do, please let me know.


Well, I guess that is about it. Have a great weekend and I will chat with you on Monday. BYE





No comments:

Post a Comment