Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have not forgotten to write the last couple of days. It’s just that I am having writers’ block. I need to be inspired. I have been so busy with kids and work that I have not been spending much time with Master C. I need his touch…not only to satisfy my hunger for him but to inspire my writing for this blog. I hope there will be a cure for me soon.


But there is a promise from Master C for incredible sex but also a promise of punishment. Yes, once again he thought I was bratty and I didn’t make goal of losing 3 pounds. I will be sure to write about it if I am able to sit up to the computer. I would ask you all to feel sorry for me but I know that most of you are excited about my upcoming punishment. Shame on you all!

1 comment:

  1. i will feel sorry and excited at the same time hun :))

    ReplyDelete