Monday, March 22, 2010

Wild Night

Happy Monday!!! Nothing real exciting happened to me over the weekend. At least not sexually. Last night about 2am my large dog that stays in the back year started barking like a mad dog. So I climbed out of bed and went into the kids room to yell out the window for him to shut up when I see a police car then 2, 3 , 4, 5, 6 more police cars. All of them focused on my back yard. The police jumped out of their cars and grabbed a guy who was lying just on the other side of my fence. I thought my dog was going to knock the fence down trying to get to him. Its funny how my dog stopped barking as soon as the police got this guy. I heard the cops talking how my dog gave the guy away.


Anyway, there must have been more people they were after because soon after there was a helicopter flying above. My kids were scared so they slept in my bed. They were there for hours and after the police left it started to rain heavily making it hard to fall asleep.


Boy, what a night. Master C thinks I should have a gun to protect myself but I have small children. I feel guns are to unsafe in the house with kids. Well, I hope to have a quieter evening tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment