Monday, March 15, 2010

Giving Credit

As most of you know, before I took the steps in becoming a Submissive and in finding my Dom, I spent years dreaming and fantasizing about the D/s lifestyle. Over the weekend I got an email from an “old email pin pal” asking what I was up to and stuff like that. I told him about my blog that I started about 6 months ago. Needless to say, I think he may have been surprised. Let me start from the beginning…


About a year ago I was still living with my boyfriend. Unhappy really, for many reasons but it wasn’t the relationship I was looking for. So one day I decided to place an ad on Craigslist looking for a one night stand where I could have my submissive fantasies played out. So I made up this person who lived in Boston who was happy in her relationship but looking for some fun when I traveled. To make a long story short, I received tons of email but there was this 1 man who captured my mind and my sexual desire. We emailed each other for months. All along he had no idea who I really was. I of course chickened out and I never did meet him and eventually stopped emailing. So back in October I came up with my blog. It was inspired by Kevin “old email pin pal” I wanted everything I wrote to be completely open and honest. No more lies or made up stories.

If it weren’t for Kevin and the start of my blog my life would have never changed. This entire experience has been a true gift and I have to give credit where credit is due. Thank you Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment