Thursday, September 2, 2010

Can You Feel Me

“Lay back on the bed... I'm going to tie you to the bed... don't you dare struggle... and once you're helpless, I'm going to fuck you... fuck you hard... and do anything I want to you... until you come again and again and again... “



These are the words I want to hear from you. The very sound of your voice makes me crumble. I’m putty in your hands. I will submit to you Sir…give me that right.


The joy I feel giving myself to you compares to nothing. I feel it in every inch of my body. I wake with the thought of you. And in the evening, before I go to bed I touch myself waiting for the next time I can please you.

6 comments:

  1. mmm. Very delicious words today. Thinking about that and playing it out in my head now...Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't touch yourself until I say you can!!

    ;)

    You are too hot, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom...you cant claim me darling.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I'm just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts exactly . . perhaps even blindfolded! lol

    ReplyDelete