Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Need to Relax?

Your feeling tense today. You need to relax. You need to let go. I'm hoping I can help you out. I'm hoping I can help you release this tension. You need to forget about everything around you. You need to be distracted. You need me to fuck you.



I need to fuck you and do it like you love to be fucked. I won’t hold back. I want to kiss you, passionately. Feel my lips against yours. I want you to feel my tongue in your mouth. Press my body against yours. I want you to feel my breasts against your chest, my hips grinding into your hardening cock.


Here I am now, naked before you. Am I touching you the way you want? Let me undo your pants. Let me tug down your zipper and release your cock. Let me pull down your pants. Let me see you. Let me admire you.


I can you see how much you need this? Let me feel your skin on mine, your body close to me. Let me wrap my arms around you and kiss you again. Take advantage of me. Take out your frustrations on me by forcing yourself onto me. I want you to put your hands on me. Move them over my breasts. Roll my nipples between your fingers. Pinch them. Make me gasp from the pleasure. Let your lips wander down my neck, over the valley at the base of my neck. Let your tongue move over my nipples, take them into your mouth. Make me writhe under you. Are you forgetting everything?


I want to feel your forcefulness. Turn me over. Bring me to my knees. Take me from behind. I want to feel the head of your cock against my pussy, nudging me. Let me feel your hands on my hips. I want to feel your fingers tighten into me. Let me feel you push your cock into me, hard. Take me, use me, fuck me. I'm not delicate. Fuck me. Let me feel your hard cock pushing deep inside me. Pull me back into you. Thrust harder. This is what I want and this is what you need. Let yourself go. Give me your gift. I know you need to…

1 comment: