Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Crave These Words

“Sit down next to me
look at me
don't take your eyes off me
tonight you're here to please me
tonight you're mine
mine to use as I please
to touch however I wish
you'll do whatever I ask of you
whatever I demand of you
you're my plaything
my slut”


These are the words I crave to hear. The thought of him taking total control of the situation. To give me every direction. It gives me a since of belonging to him, shows me his love, the protection he gives. If a vanilla person were to read this, they would think I was crazy but I know all of you understand the feelings I have and my commitment into D/s

1 comment:

  1. These words, or a version thereof, would be directed to you on a regular basis as I would know your desires mimic mine, just from the submissive point of view. The same as "cum for me my pet" would be.
    Mav

    ReplyDelete