Thursday, February 10, 2011

Begging You

I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck my pussy. Use me. Use me any way you want to. I'm yours.
You can see how turned on I am - look how wet I am for you. I want you. I want you to fuck me. Get between my thighs and fuck me hard. I want you to come on me. Cum all over my body.

God I want that...

You know I'll do anything you want me to do. I'll fuck you any way you please. Suck you anyway you want. Touch you, rub you, ravage you... I need that so much.

I need you to be inside me. Fuck me. god... please fuck me. Take me any way you want. Make me cum.

Do it to me now. I'm so fucking horny.

Come and fuck me.

Fuck me right now...

I know I shouldn't make demands being a sub, but sometimes my mind and my heart scream for your attention. Please, please do as I beg...



No comments:

Post a Comment