Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Weekend

Well its been a nice long weekend. I hated having to come back to work. As most of you know my daughter had her 14th birthday party at my house. 12 screaming girls enjoyed eating, watching horror movies, eating, talking on their cell phones, eating, dancing, eating, jumping on the furniture, eating, running up and down the stairs, eating, almost setting the house on fire, and did I mention eating.... I have never seen skinny dancer type girls eat so much. At least my daughter had a blast. And that makes me happy. Now she is on a diet. LOL


Other then that not much happened over the weekend. I went out on Friday and had a nice dinner date. Not much else to tell but it was very nice and hope to do more of that in the near future. I do have a membership to online dating sites. Not sure why because I do not go on them very often but for some reason I got a lot of responses from them this weekend. I do love getting replies. So I want to thank all my new friends on there.

I have a busy week coming up. And I hope I can get a few ideas for some upcoming posts. For some reason I am having a bit of writers block. The sexual stories just aren't coming to me like they used to. I hope this isn't the end of my blog as you know it. LOL

Just a quick note... I am praying for the people in New Zealand. I wish you a quick recovery.

P.S. don't you think New Zealand men are hot? ok...not the time. I need to get my mind out of the gutter. haha

2 comments:

  1. So any site recommendations for a newly single gal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im on okcupid.com, millionairematch.com, and fetlife.com...those are the 3 I am currently on

    ReplyDelete