Monday, February 7, 2011

Tell me your ways

I am often asked what I think about when I am masturbating. I am sure it is much like your own fantasies but here is how I liked to be fucked or dream about being fucked. I suppose they are pretty tamed and would love to know if yours differ from mine...


My thighs wrapped around you, my fingernails clawing your back, my body arching, I'm gasping your name as you thrust deep and hard...

From behind, your hands gripping my hips, the hot slap of your belly against my ass as you plunge deep, my fingers at my clit, masturbating as you fuck me...

On your back, looking up at me, your hands on my breasts, watching as I ride you, my face flushed, my pussy squeezing around your cock as I move against you...

Up against the wall, passionate and urgent, somewhere anyone might see us, hands in each other's clothing, stroking, tugging, clinging to you as your erection slides deep inside me, kissing greedily, helpless with lust...

On my back, your cock deep inside me, pulsing deliciously, another girl straddling my face, my tongue lapping greedily at her cunt, you wanting her to come all over my face, your hands on her breasts, her body, as my fingers thrust deep into her cunt, both of us wanting to make her cum...

Over the back of the couch, my skirt tugged up around my waist, my panties around my ankles, fucking me as you please, taking me for your own pleasure, spanking me hard, making me beg to be fucked...

Watching me going down on you, your hands in my hair, your cock fucking my mouth, cumming urgently over my face, hot and wet, your cum smeared on my lips...

With another couple on the bed, watching them fuck as we move together, all our bodies in rhythm, watching their bodies push and move and writhe and fuck, knowing that their orgasms will trigger our own...

Your cock in my pussy, his cock in my mouth, both of us so close to orgasm, his fingers skidding around your clit as I suck him, you watching as I cum urgently, my own orgasm following moments before yours, cumming over my face, belly, both of us groaning intensely...

Going down on me, caressing me with your lips, your fingers, your tongue, licking me, tasting me, wanting me to cum, hard and wet, all over your face...

Fucking me from behind as I go down on her, her thighs spread wide, watching her arch up to me as I lap at her dripping wet pussy, your cock pulsing deep inside me, my wetness pouring down your cock as I cum hard...

Our bodies wet, dripping with warm oil, slipping and sliding together, wet sounds splashing with each move, wanting you to cum all over again.





1 comment:

  1. I feel as if I just read 12 short stories! lol
    Uhmm, your imagination is soo endearing . . I only wish I could benefit from it! lol
    BTW . . It is important for my pet to cry out to me about her impending orgasm, I feed on that. And if you were to make her cum (screaming) while I was behind you . . I would not be able to hold out! lol (to quote Kramer: I'm out!)
    Thanx for the thoughts doll.
    Mav

    ReplyDelete