Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm Suffering

Yes, Master, god, yes, please…” I moan. “Take me, use me, hurt me, please.”

He looks at me spread out before him, my body taut with anticipation. Each limb is bound by leather restraints, my eyes dark behind the blindfold. He has already used me once and plans on taking me once again for his pleasure. I love the look of him, the feel of him. He is what I need, what I'm going to have. I'm going to make him dominate to me completely. Make him not want to stop pleasing me. OOOOOH YEA!

He backs off a little. “I think you want it too badly. You’re being too greedy. You’ll get it when I’m ready to give it.”

The altiment tease. The torture of his desire upon me wants me want him more. The passion builds as I lie there, helpless. Please end my suffering Master... PLEASE SIR

1 comment:

  1. Uhhh, no . . not yet my lil pet (as you feel me hovering over you, so close . . yet not close enough!). And btw . . its not about pleasing you, its my pleasure that matters. Right?
    Mav

    ReplyDelete