Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF

I know most of you miss my posts about Deadliest Catch. I know I miss the show and cant wait for this summer to watch the new season. I just wanted to give you an update on what has been going on. As you all know Captain Phil died a year ago now and life of the fleet must have been rough without him and really tough on his sons. So far this season the producers of Deadliest catch sued the Time Bandit for not showing up to do a spin off show. So the Hillstrans said they refuse to film the next season of Deadliest Catch and got Sig Hanson to do the same...I'm not sure what happened but all the boats are back on and filming. The latest news is that deckhand Justin Tennison, 32 on the Time Bandit died in his sleep last week. The reason is still unknown.


So that is it...my Deadliest Catch update. I know you all love this show. I cant wait!!!

This weekend is the 74th annual Orange Blossom Festival in Davie, FL. There is a parade, games, live music, craft sale, and the end of the evening there is a big rodeo. The kids love going and watching cowboys ride those bulls is heart throbbing. Nothing is more manly then trying to concur a beast.

Hope the rest of you stay warm and have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy all the cowboys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love this show! and i always thought i was the only one with (slightly) deviant preferences! lol

    Keep us posted!

    Another fan from Greece,
    cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 2dn what "submissivebf" said, enjoy your cowboys my pet (I'm right here! lol)

    Mav

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I have fans of the show

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete