Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 1997

7:35 pm my baby girl was born. 9 pounds 15 oz...The fattest baby I ever saw. I cried when I saw her. Luckily that was just a birth weight and she ended up being the cutest little thing anyone has ever saw. In fact she was always the small one in all her classes that was until this past year where now she is the almost the tallest in her classes.

I never thought I could love someone so much as I love my children. And my daughter holds such a special place in my heart. She is sweet and caring. Lovable and charming. She loves to dance and addicted to her iphone. She loves animals and begs me for a horse at least once a week. She adores her brother, most of the time. He loves her too. He is so cute around her...always wants to be with her.

When she grows up she wants to be a professional dancer and when she is old "like 30" (How depressing is that...lol) she wants to teach dance or be a teacher. My baby is so precious and I love her more then life its self.

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY ASHLEY

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoo hoo! Yes it is scary how 30 seems old to kids.

    ReplyDelete